Sunday, December 13, 2009

Painting female human figure


Painting female human figure
Usually when I do a new project I look for many references about the Illustration I have in mind. Magazines, Photos, anatomy books, drawings, animals, any reference is good for the final illustration. I do many ideas on pencil until i decide which one is the best. Then I begin to draw in my canvas and start painting. Check the process.

Pintando la figura humana.
Usualmente cuando realizo un proyecto busco referencias acerca de la ilustración que planero realizar. Revistas, fotos, libros de anatomía, animales, y cualquier referencia que me sirva para la ilustración. Hago primero muchos bocetos a lápiz y luego decido cual es la mejor y luego la dibujo en la tela. Luego viene el proceso de la aplicación del color sobre la tela. Ver el proceso.

No comments: