Thursday, July 16, 2009

Dibujando figura humana de memoria


Drawing human figure by memory.
I believe in memory training. I take at least some time a day of my busy career to study by memory. But I preferred to observe a model, to do many sketches, and then to draw it back from memory. Of course I didn’t draw this model from a live model. I did it by memory from observation. Every observational drawing is a memory drawing, it doesn’t matter if you are looking a live model or you are studying from a picture or book. Even when you’re looking at a model, you have to look for some information in your mind and remember it quickly while you rebuild that detail on the illustration. This was done on my relax time while I was working.

Dibujando figura humana de memoria
Yo creo en entrenar la memoria. Me tomo algo de tiempo todos los días de mi trabajo para hacer estudios de memoria. Prefiero observar el modelo, luego hago muchos dibujos rápidos, y luego vuelvo a dibujarlo ahora de memoria. Por supuesto que no dibujé esta modelo en vivo. Lo hice por observación. Cada dibujo de observación es un dibujo de memoria. No interesa si estas observando a la modelo o estas mirando una foto. Aún cuando estas mirando la modelo o una foto, tienes que buscar por información en tu mente y recordarla rapidamente mientras recontruyes el detalle en la ilustración. Esto fue hecho de memoria en un momento de relax mientras trabajaba.
calburart.ning.com

No comments: