Thursday, February 26, 2009

Drawing a motion queen


Human figure is the main element on my illustrations. That's why I always practice it a lot. There is no secret on this issue. Just practice and practice. This is another sketch or study of an illustration than came out from my mind while I was working. I always have paper and pencil on my desktop, so whenever I have some time I grab them and start creating my draws. Check that part of the draw doesn't have any value. You can see the lines I used to build it. The rest are just ornaments and details that I added to the girl.
The girl is in action. Check all the parts of her body are in motion. All the parts in differents directions. Hands, fingers, legs are not in the same positions. Check the fingers on her hands, the legs. She is like dancing. The alien pet is also in motion, all is in movement.

Bocetando a una reina
La figura humana es el elemento más importante en mis trabajos. Por eso es que siempre la practico. No hay ningún secreto en esto. Sólo es práctica y práctica. Este es otro boceto o estudio de una ilustración que se vino a mi mente mientras hacía mi trabajo diario. Siempre tengo lápiz y papel en mi escritorio, de manera que cuando me queda un tiempito los agarro y me pongo a crear mis bocetos. Denle un vistazo al dibujo el cual no lo he valorado totalmente. He dejado en blanco, solo las líneas que utlicé para hacer el dibujo. El resto es sólo adornos y detalles que agregé a la chica.
La chica está en movimiento. Todas las partes de su cuerpo está en acción. Todas las partes en diferentes direcciones. Manos, dedos, piernas no estan en una misma poseción. Miren los dedos de las manos, las piernas. Parece que estuviera bailando. La mascota también está en movimiento, todo está en movimiento.
Calburart.ning.com
Calburart.ning.com

No comments: