Thursday, October 2, 2008

Using a digital tool to enhance the quality of my final cartoon.


This is another sample of how I use the computer to finish a piece and increase its quality. First I do a drawing with pencil. Then, I ink with black tint using a drawing pen. Then I scan the drawing so i will open it up in a software (Photoshop) in my computer to start painting it. I work with layers so I can fix anything without ruin any part of my cartoon. Using the computer to coloring my works save me to much time, and the results, looks good.

El uso de una herramienta digital para darle calidad a una caricatura.
Esta es una muestra de como utilizo la computadora para terminar un trabajo y mejorar su calidad. Primero hago un boceto a lápiz. Luego la entinto con negro. Después la escaneo para luego pasarla a la computadora donde comenzaré el coloreado en Photoshop. Trabajo por capas y de esta forma aseguro que mi dibujo no se me arruine totalmente. Utilizando la computadora para colorear mis caricaturas me ahorra mucho tiempo y no luce tan mal, se ve bien.


View my page on Calbur

No comments: